Guidelines for Recognition and Equation
Procedure for Recognition and Equation of Qualifications
Submit the following to the Commission for University Education:
- Register Online
- Upload Certified true copies of ALL required certificate and academic transcripts
- Submit certified copies of academic transcripts to support the certificates.
- Certificates must be certified by:
- An Advocate and Commissioner of Oaths;
- The respective issuing university/institution.
- Where certificates and transcripts are in aforeign language, translated copies bearing the official stamp of the local Embassy of the home country of the university issuing the certificates and transcripts.
- Kenyan Citizens to submit a copy of national ID card and foreigners to submit a copy of valid passport, work permit/Visa and Letter of admission/intent into Kenyan Universities.
1. Submission of applications and collection of letters is done during CUE office hours:
Morning: 8.00 am – 1.00 pm Afternoon: 2.00 p.m. - 5.00 p.m.
2. Letters of recognition to be collected within 48 hours.
3. Application for express service must reach CUE before 13:00 Hrs/ 1.00p.m.