The Commission for University Education charges fees for services rendered for Recognition and Equation of degrees, post-graduate diplomas, post-graduate certificates or such other academic awards conferred or awarded by foreign universities.
Effective 14th November 2014, non-refundable fees should be paid as follows:
- Application charges for Recognition and Equation of Qualifications (REQ):
- first application - KES 6,000 (per institution)
- Subsequent application for REQ on the same academic award - KES 3,600
- Application charges for recognition and equation of qualifications (REQ) by holder of the academic award express service (same day service) - KES 10,000
- Application charges for recognition and equation of qualifications by prospective employer or any other body within the Republic of Kenya - KES 12,000
- Application charges for recognition and equation of qualifications by prospective employer or any other body outside the jurisdiction of the Republic of Kenya - USD 300
Payments should be made through the Bank or M-PESA using the following account details:
Account Name: Commission for University Education
Kenya Commercial Bank Ltd.
Moi Avenue Branch
P.O Box 30081
Account Number: 1108031625
SWIFT CODE : KCBLKENX
Note: When using M-PESA, provide your full name and identity card number when prompted for your account number.
M-PESA Paybill Number : 522790